- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10359 Orangelawn St, Detroit, MI 482044 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,015 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $2,226
- Price/sqft: $2
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,015 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 18006095
- Zillow Home ID: 88724028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10359 Orangelawn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barton-McFarland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 108.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.8% less than in Detroit, and 331.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Barton-McFarland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barton-McFarland home values.
- 10349 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$51K------
- 10369 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$38K--21,296
- 10343 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$42K------
- 10350 Crocuslawn St Detroit, MI$34K--1734
- 10335 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$40K--1864
- 10360 Crocuslawn St Detroit, MI$43K--11,339
- 10368 Crocuslawn St Detroit, MI$30K--21,378
- 10358 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$48K--11,367
- 10336 Crocuslawn St Detroit, MI$45K--1896
- 10350 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$45K--1.51,350
- 10377 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$37K--21,368
- 10344 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$43K------
- 10376 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$64K--21,446
- 10378 Crocuslawn St Detroit, MI$43K--22,245
- 10327 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$37K--11,164
- 10321 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$33K--1.51,323
- 10334 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$38K----1,036
- 10387 Orangelawn St Detroit, MI$31K--11,248
- 10328 Crocuslawn St Detroit, MI$39K--1949
- 10351 Crocuslawn St Detroit, MI$42K--11,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!