10359 W Rosewood Dr, Avondale, AZ 853924 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,426 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,558 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $48
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $151,250
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,426 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 10227623
- Zillow Home ID: 7471706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10359 W Rosewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85392 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 110.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.5% higher than in Avondale, and 473.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85392 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Avondale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85392 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,062 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- # 0$141K42.52,426
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292