- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1036 106th Ave, Oakland, CA 946032 beds, 1 bath, 948 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $372,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 948 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1917
- Parcel #: 045 520302000
- Zillow Home ID: 24802115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1036 106th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Stonehurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.7% higher than in Oakland, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Stonehurst home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Stonehurst home values.
- 1042 106th Ave Oakland, CA$275K21872
- 1028 106th Ave Oakland, CA$405K331,725
- 1048 106th Ave Oakland, CA$304K211,259
- 1029 107th Ave Oakland, CA$212K211,203
- 1020 106th Ave Oakland, CA$212K211,168
- 107th Ave Oakland, CA--------
- 1070 106th Ave Oakland, CA$326K421,367
- 2114 Sleepy Hollow Ave Hayward, CA$282K321,345
- 1037 106th Ave Oakland, CA$274K311,152
- 1043 106th Ave Oakland, CA$225K311,296
- 1015 107th Ave Oakland, CA$209K211,289
- 1031 106th Ave Oakland, CA$232K211,203
- 1049 106th Ave Oakland, CA$274K21836
- 1008 106th Ave Oakland, CA$252K311,047
- 1101 107th Ave Oakland, CA$186K21990
- 1025 106th Ave Oakland, CA$214K211,044
- 1074 106th Ave Oakland, CA$279K411,467
- 1007 107th Ave Oakland, CA$387K321,755
- 1073 106th Ave Oakland, CA$220K211,112
- 1019 106th Ave Oakland, CA$207K21846
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!