- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1036 Delaney Ave, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $204,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 362229687600160
- Zillow Home ID: 46267071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1036 Delaney Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% lower than in Orlando, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 1152 Delaney Ave Orlando, FL$241K221,893
- 1148 Delaney Ave Orlando, FL$198K222,000
- 1158 Delaney Ave Orlando, FL$335K221,982
- 1146 Delaney Ave Orlando, FL$122K221,006
- 1030 Delaney Ave Orlando, FL$341K542,067
- 1056 Delaney Ave Orlando, FL--------
- 1148 Delaney Ave Orlando, FL$314K221,982
- 1024 Delaney Ave Orlando, FL$300K21.51,279
- 1020 Delaney Ave Orlando, FL$307K321,930
- 1151 Delaney Ave # 3 Orlando, FL$295K33.51,952
- 1016 Delaney Ave Orlando, FL$331K31.51,845
- 214 Phillips Pl Orlando, FL$703K432,753
- 1010 Delaney Ave Orlando, FL$244K421,600
- 1100 Delaney Ave APT A11 Orlando, FL$129K21998
- 210 Phillips Pl Orlando, FL$623K442,810
- 1100 Delaney Ave APT E12 Orlando, FL$130K21998
- 1100 Delaney Ave APT F209 Orlando, FL$129K221,000
- 1100 Delaney Ave APT B24 Orlando, FL$130K21998
- 1100 Delaney Ave APT C12 Orlando, FL$124K21998
- 1100 Delaney Ave APT F307 Orlando, FL$108K11751
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292