1036 Dunhurst Ct, Longwood, FL 327794 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,926 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $374,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Parking: 564 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,926 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 26202951300000070
- Zillow Home ID: 47704778
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1036 Dunhurst Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32779, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% less than in Longwood, and 3.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32779 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Longwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32779 home values.
- 1042 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$542K--4.53,647
- 1030 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$528K43.53,713
- 1048 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$544K--54,075
- 1031 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$426K--33,290
- 1043 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$417K433,096
- 1024 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$466K433,170
- 155 Parsons Rd Longwood, FL$290K--2.51,767
- 1025 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$394K--43,209
- 1018 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$547K--63,390
- 1054 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$425K433,015
- 1055 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$411K432,822
- 159 Parsons Rd Longwood, FL$324K42.51,975
- Parson Longwood, FL--------
- Ibis Rd Longwood, FL$457K--53,453
- Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$426K--33,290
- 1012 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$492K--3.53,276
- 1006 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$453K--43,241
- 172 Ibis Rd Longwood, FL--84.53,688
- 1000 Dunhurst Ct Longwood, FL$545K--53,482
- 160 Ibis Rd Longwood, FL$457K--53,453
Nearby Schools in Longwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292