1036 Lombard Ave, Saint Paul, MN 551054 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Family friendly neighborhood.
New Furnace in 2011, All mechanicals are less than 4 years old, basement carpet, office, main floor bathroom updated 2012.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $363,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 350 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 312 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,430 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 474
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 112823220146
- Zillow Home ID: 2070794
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1036 Lombard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summit Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.7% lower than in Saint Paul, and 223.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Summit Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summit Hill home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
719 sqft, 871 sqft lot, built in 1921
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 1030 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN$417K42.52,338
- 1046 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN$384K532,100
- 1026 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN$418K41.52,123
- 1040 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN--------
- 1040 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN$367K421,674
- 1050 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN$479K41.52,018
- Benhill Rd Saint Paul, MN--------
- 1020 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN$425K31.52,144
- 1054 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN$294K221,536
- 21 Benhill Rd Saint Paul, MN$677K43.52,577
- 25 Benhill Rd Saint Paul, MN$427K41.52,427
- 15 Benhill Rd Saint Paul, MN$714K41.53,027
- 1058 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN--------
- 1058 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN$224K411,720
- 1033 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN$209K41.51,489
- 27 Benhill Rd Saint Paul, MN$415K423,130
- 1037 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN$209K321,315
- 1029 Lombard Ave Saint Paul, MN$420K422,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292