1036 Monroe St, Nashville, TN 372083 beds, 2 baths, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $107,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Assisted living, Business Center, Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Golf course, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 88
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 08116015300
- Zillow Home ID: 67620210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1036 Monroe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.7% greater than in Nashville, and 125.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37208 home values.
- 1034 Monroe St Nashville, TN$108K31908
- 1033 Cheatham Pl Nashville, TN$163K221,071
- 1031 Cheatham Pl Nashville, TN$156K311,363
- 1219 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--------
- 1223 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--------
- 1029 Cheatham Pl Nashville, TN$119K21.51,717
- 1225 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--------
- 1217 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--------
- 1215 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--------
- 1227 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--------
- 1213 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--Studio----
- 1400 11th Ave N Nashville, TN$160K321,079
- 1501 Mary St Nashville, TN$109K21816
- 1028 Monroe St Nashville, TN$171K632,095
- 1211 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--------
- 1404 11th Ave N Nashville, TN$135K321,050
- 1505 Mary St Nashville, TN$103K321,076
- 1025 Cheatham Pl Nashville, TN$115K321,670
- 1209 11th Ave N Nashville, TN$164K211,242
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292