10366 W Outer Dr, Detroit, MI 482232 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,694 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- 226 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: 214067430
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 697 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,694 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22125712
- Zillow Home ID: 88321354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10366 W Outer Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Minock Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.2% higher than in Detroit, and 846.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minock Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minock Park home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,113 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1937
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 10360 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI$64K--11,447
- 15027 Auburn St Detroit, MI$64K------
- 10376 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI$78K--1.51,606
- 15037 Auburn St Detroit, MI$81K--1.51,530
- 10390 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI$67K--11,412
- 10336 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI$46K--11,656
- 15049 Auburn St Detroit, MI$81K--1.51,548
- 10400 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI$49K--11,777
- 10400 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI$52K--12,132
- 15057 Auburn St Detroit, MI$47K--1.51,440
- 15057 Auburn St Detroit, MI$46K--21,440
- 15030 Auburn St Detroit, MI$27K--11,003
- 15030 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI$38K--1886
- 10320 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI$27K--11,162
- 15040 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI$67K--1.51,692
- 15067 Auburn St Detroit, MI$38K--1962
- 15058 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI$39K--1.51,192
- 15048 Auburn St Detroit, MI$52K--1.51,018
- 10335 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI$50K--11,048
- 15050 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI$45K--11,300
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292