- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1037 35th St, Sacramento, CA 958163 beds, 1 bath, 1,477 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,185 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- Parking: 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,477 sqft
- Parcel #: 00701340050000
- Zillow Home ID: 25784277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1037 35th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Sacramento market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% less than in Sacramento, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Sacramento home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Sacramento home values.
- 1027 35th St Sacramento, CA$475K31.51,635
- 1045 35th St Sacramento, CA$616K322,097
- 1053 35th St Sacramento, CA$603K421,924
- 1044 Santa Ynez Way Sacramento, CA$349K211,116
- 1054 Santa Ynez Way Sacramento, CA$384K211,164
- 1034 Santa Ynez Way Sacramento, CA$376K211,293
- 1064 Santa Ynez Way Sacramento, CA$381K211,077
- 1101 35th St Sacramento, CA$629K322,369
- 1080 Santa Ynez Way Sacramento, CA$380K211,096
- 1024 Santa Ynez Way Sacramento, CA$372K211,075
- 1040 35th St Sacramento, CA$510K211,283
- 1034 35th St Sacramento, CA$653K521,954
- 1024 35th St Sacramento, CA$746K443,278
- 3468 J St APT C Sacramento, CA$192K11800
- 3468 J St Sacramento, CA$631K442,384
- 1014 Santa Ynez Way Sacramento, CA$712K432,190
- 1115 35th St Sacramento, CA$545K411,711
- 1048 35th St Sacramento, CA$586K321,925
- 1100 35th St Sacramento, CA$434K311,246
- 3458 J St Sacramento, CA$510K411,566
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292