A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1991
- Views: 925 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $70,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $121
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Cooling System: Electric Cooling
- Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal
- Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector
- Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor
- Folio Number \ 30-59-04-071-1320
- Front Exposure \ West
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Heating Description \ Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Miscellaneous \ Owner Agent
- Municipal Code \ 30
- Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space
- Parking Description \ 1 Space
- Parking Restrictions \ No Rv\Boats
- Parking Restrictions \ No Trucks\Trailers
- Pool Description \ Community Pool
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Month
- Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit
- Rental Payment Includes \ Association Fee
- Rental Payment Includes \ Water\Sewer
- Section \ 4
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ CORAL CLUB GARDEN VILLAS
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Floor size: 579 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 3059040711320
- Zillow Home ID: 70770924
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-120K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33196, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.2% lower than in The Hammocks, and 266.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33196 home values rise more quickly than other regions in The Hammocks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33196 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (178)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10361 SW 150th Ct|
Nearby Schools in The Hammocks
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.