A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Amenities \ Clubhouse/Comm. Room, Amenities \ Common Laundry Fac., Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ Extra Storage, Amenities \ High Speed Conn., Amenities \ Hot Tub, Amenities \ Inground Pool, Amenities \ Intercom, Amenities \ Sauna, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Colonial, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement Description \ None, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, BLDSTYLE \ Apartment Style, BLDSTYLE \ Mid-Rise 3or4 Story, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fee Includes \ Clubhouse, Fee Includes \ Landscaping/Lawn, Fee Includes \ Parking/Roads, Fee Includes \ Pool, Fee Includes \ Sewer, Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Fee Includes \ Some Insurance, Fee Includes \ Trash, Fee Includes \ Water, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen \ Pantry, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Miscellaneous \ Lobby, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Miscellaneous \ Streetlights, Parking Description \ Assigned/1 Space, Parking Description \ Covered, Property Type \ Condo/Coop/Villa, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Balcony, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ Garden Apartment, TYPE \ Condo, Unit Location \ Interior Unit, VITA \ Association Mgmt., VITA \ Outside Management, VITA \ Resale Cert Reqd., Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Windows & Doors \ French Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Windows & Doors \ Some Wood Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,361 sqft
- Parcel #: 16M141582
- Zillow Home ID: 2725360
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Saint Louis home values will increase 3% next year. Among 63146 homes, this home is valued 52.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63146, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1820.3% greater than in Saint Louis, and 2365.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63146 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (23)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 10374 Chimney Rock Dr|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!