10375 Carrollwood LnAPT 333, Tampa, FL 33618
Sold on 6/2/11: $105,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow933
- Last Remodel Year1990
- Parcel #0237335086
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID68587073
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$98,146||$69K – $120K||-$12,573||$98,146||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,100/mo||$858 – $1.2K/mo||-$5||$1,100.00||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33618 home values will increase 9% next year, compared to a 9% rise for Greater Carrollwood as a whole. Among 33618 homes, this home is valued 52.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 95354.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33618 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.4% less than in Greater Carrollwood, and 171.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33618 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greater Carrollwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33618 home values.
Neighborhood for 10375 Carrollwood Lane APT 333
Nearby Schools in Greater Carrollwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Carrollwood Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.6 mi
- Adams Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.0 mi
- Chamberlain High (assigned) 9-12 2.1 mi
- Independent Day School - Corbett Campus... PK-8 0.9 mi
- Lee Academy for Gifted Education K-6, 8-10, 12 0.9 mi
- New Springs School 6-8 1.0 mi
- Twin Lakes Elementary PK-5 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005