10376 Mabry St, West Frankfort, IL 628963 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
10376 Mabry Street
West Frankfort, IL - 62896
Year built 2001
Square footage 1440
This is a newly updated 9 room home which sits on 2 spacious lots and is located outside of West Frankfort city limits. It is in a very quiet and low traffic neighborhood.
It contains a large covered front porch, 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a large living room and a large kitchen. It also has a large laundry room and a separate utility room. Natural gas and electric are are onsite as well as central air conditioning and an aeration septic system. There is also a large concrete patio in the back yard.
There is new paint in all rooms with the exception of the 2nd guest bedroom.
The living room has vaulted ceilings and laminate flooring. It is also wired for surround sound hookup.
The kitchen has new ceramic tile flooring, beautiful hickory cabinetry and plenty of counter space. Refrigerator, gas stove and dishwasher are staying with the home. (new dishwasher in Oct 2013)
The large master bath contains a double vanity, over-sized (ceramic tile enclosed) bathtub and a separate shower unit.
The large laundry room contains washer and dryer hook-up as well as a utility sink hook-up.
Pull-down stair access to attic is accessed from this room. The attic has been partially decked and wired for lighting to accommodate additional storage space.
The utility room houses the 50 gallon natural gas hot water heater and furnace with electrostatic air filtration.
The guest bathroom is a full bathroom with new ceramic tile flooring. It also contains a tub and shower combination as well as a single vanity.
The master bedroom has new carpet. (fall 2013)
The 2nd bedroom is carpeted and the closet space contains a custom built desk and shelving unit.
The 3rd bedroom has laminate flooring.
This home also offers a 24' x 40' (960 sq/ft) detached poll barn/garage with concrete flooring and a large, newly built 'L' shaped work bench area. The garage also has hook-up for water and has a centrally located drain.
There is a very large, full concrete driveway going from the street to the garage.
Just had recent appraisal and we are listing for $168,000
For more information or to schedule a viewing, please contact Jeff.
More pictures are available upon request.
Thanks for looking
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 1126361013
- Zillow Home ID: 115620196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10376 Mabry Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 10306 Mabry St West Frankfort, IL$87K------
- 10334 Mabry St West Frankfort, IL$97K------
- 1138 James St West Frankfort, IL$77K------
- 1147 James St West Frankfort, IL$76K------
- 1148 James St West Frankfort, IL$74K------
- 10367 Mabry St West Frankfort, IL$75K------
- 10422 Gass St West Frankfort, IL$58K------
- 10417 Gass St West Frankfort, IL--------
- 10351 Mitchell St West Frankfort, IL$83K------
- 10364 Mitchell St West Frankfort, IL$47K------
- 10277 Mabry St West Frankfort, IL$47K------
- 10496 Gass St West Frankfort, IL$43K------
- 1160 Ezra St West Frankfort, IL$163K------
- 10375 Mitchell St West Frankfort, IL$80K------
- 10303 Mitchell St West Frankfort, IL$78K------
- 10410 Mitchell St West Frankfort, IL$76K------
- 10407 Mabry St West Frankfort, IL$53K------
- 1139 Ezra St West Frankfort, IL$165K------
- 10416 Mabry St West Frankfort, IL$64K211,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292