1038 Forest Cliff Dr, Cleveland, OH 441074 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,528 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,528 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 31113075
- Zillow Home ID: 33488839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1038 Forest Cliff Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44107 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 46% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% less than in Lakewood, and 47.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44107 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44107 home values.
- 1039 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$348K43.52,762
- 1039 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$146K332,212
- 1039 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$149K53.5--
- 1042 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$334K341,974
- 1055 Erie Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$741K53.53,600
- 1048 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$334K422,000
- 1040 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$542K433,125
- 1056 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$310K422,463
- Erie Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH--------
- 1060 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$282K423,469
- 1057 Erie Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$505K52.52,480
- 1041 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$460K422,800
- 1064 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$332K53.52,776
- 1065 Erie Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$253K512,424
- 1070 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$251K41.52,354
- 1043 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$368K41.52,862
- 1040 Erie Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$587K43.53,201
- 1071 Erie Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$166K311,934
- 1047 Forest Cliff Dr Lakewood, OH$429K42.53,056
- 15720 W Shore Ct Cleveland, OH$668K332,975
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292