A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,680 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- Views: 4,236 all time views
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,050,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $333
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 264 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ In-Law Unit, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Skylight(s), Amenities Misc. \ Video/Audio System, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Skylight, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Other, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fencing \ Fenced, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Other, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Electric Car Hookup, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Oven - Double, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Skylight(s), Laundry \ Hookups Only, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,156 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2015
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 37524008
- Zillow Home ID: 19644248
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.31-2.67M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95014 home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 6% rise for Cupertino as a whole. Among 95014 homes, this home is valued 3.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 58.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cupertino, and 96.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95014 home values.
|10390 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.12M||3||2||1,127|
|10372 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.08M||3||1||1,048|
|10400 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.5M||5||2||2,009|
|10364 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$953K||5||2||1,527|
|10356 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.1M||3||2||1,127|
|10408 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.14M||3||2||1,048|
|10348 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.07M||3||2||1,127|
|18620 Crabtree Ave Cupertino, CA||$1.84M||5||3.5||3,010|
|10416 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.16M||3||2||1,127|
|10340 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.1M||3||2||1,127|
|10411 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.23M||3||2||1,327|
|10365 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.14M||3||2||1,127|
|10332 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.43M||4||2||1,975|
|10424 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.16M||3||1||1,048|
|18630 Crabtree Ave Cupertino, CA||$1.13M||3||1||1,048|
|18621 Medicus Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.13M||3||1||1,048|
|10324 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.11M||3||2||1,127|
|10355 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,127|
|10316 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.33M||3||2||1,641|
|10430 Sterling Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.37M||4||3||1,607|
Nearby Schools in Cupertino
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.