1039 61st St SE APT 105, Auburn, WA 980922 beds, 2 baths, 1,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 209 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot width: 1153
- Parcel #: 9004870310
- Zillow Home ID: 63129779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1039 61st St Se APT 105
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98092, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Auburn, and 57% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98092 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Auburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98092 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
1,562 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2006
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 1035 61st St SE APT 101 Auburn, WA$141K221,007
- 1039 61st St SE APT 104 Auburn, WA$138K----972
- 1035 61st St SE APT 201 Auburn, WA$142K----1,007
- 1035 61st St SE APT 206 Auburn, WA$141K----1,006
- 1035 61st St SE APT 102 Auburn, WA$141K----1,006
- 1035 61st St SE Auburn, WA$234K221,131
- 1039 61st St SE APT 103 Auburn, WA$112K----802
- 6135 Hazel Ave SE # 5D Auburn, WA$137K----972
- 6039 61st St SE APT F Auburn, WA$142K----1,006
- Reference Auburn, WA$170K------
- 1039 61st St SE APT 106 Auburn, WA$132K221,006
- 1035 61st St SE APT 202 Auburn, WA$157K----1,131
- 6135 Hazel Ave SE # 5C Auburn, WA$110K----802
- 6121 Hazel Ave SE # 4F Auburn, WA$140K----1,006
- 6121 Hazel Ave SE # 4E Auburn, WA$157K----1,148
- 1039 61st St SE APT 102 Auburn, WA$157K----1,131
- 1035 61st St SE APT 203 Auburn, WA$109K11802
- 6134 Hazel Loop SE APT E Auburn, WA$154K221,131
- 6111 Hazel Ave SE # 3F Auburn, WA$141K----1,006
- 6121 Hazel Ave SE APT D Auburn, WA$135K21972
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!