- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1039 Belmont Pl E, Seattle, WA 981025 beds, 7 baths, 8,243 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $3,250,000
- Price/sqft: $394
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 1000 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,243 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2163901630
- Zillow Home ID: 48782489
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1039 Belmont Pl E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% lower than in Seattle, and 53.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1025 Belmont Pl E Seattle, WA$1.26M42.752,080
- 1048 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$1.81M32.53,230
- 1047 Belmont Pl E Seattle, WA$3.63M95.257,660
- 1019 Belmont Pl E Seattle, WA$1.33M52.53,930
- 1044 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$1.16M41.752,520
- 1032 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$914K422,120
- 1013 Summit Ave E APT 2 Seattle, WA$709K221,985
- 1015 Belmont Pl E Seattle, WA$2M31.753,420
- 1025 Boylston Ave E Seattle, WA$2.89M63.56,050
- 1026 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$922K422,120
- 1017 Boylston Ave E Seattle, WA$1.63M433,160
- 1075 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$1.54M554,070
- 1011 Boylston Ave E Seattle, WA$1.25M322,230
- 1022 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$1.11M42.53,110
- 1073 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$871K121,300
- 1065 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$3.24M345,870
- 1005 Belmont Pl E Seattle, WA$3.32M547,030
- 1005 Boylston Ave E Seattle, WA$1.73M33.253,070
- 1018 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$2.06M534,370
- 1057 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$1.85M52.54,980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!