1039 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 465162 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 69 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005
- Price/sqft: $36
- MLS #: 201418291
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 276 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 200608278029000012
- Zillow Home ID: 59670756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1039 S 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elkhart, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% higher than in Elkhart Metro, and 64.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elkhart home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elkhart home values.
- 1035 S 2nd St Elkhart, IN--3--1,487
- 1031 S 2nd St Elkhart, IN--3--1,274
- 1047 S 2nd St Elkhart, IN$46K2--864
- 1029 S 2nd St Elkhart, IN$62K3--1,462
- 1025 S 2nd St Elkhart, IN$42K3--1,432
- 1051 S 2nd St Elkhart, IN--------
- 1034 S 2nd St Elkhart, IN$77K3--1,800
- 1032 S 2nd St Elkhart, IN$44K4--1,444
- 1038 S 2nd St Elkhart, IN$59K3--1,390
- 126 Park Ave Elkhart, IN$58K3--1,254
- 1030 S 3rd St Elkhart, IN$44K4--1,224
- 1044 S 2nd St Elkhart, IN$42K3--1,328
- 122 Park Ave Elkhart, IN$86K4--1,984
- 1026 S 2nd St Elkhart, IN$53K3--1,568
- 1028 S 3rd St Elkhart, IN$48K------
- 1051 S 2nd St Elkhart, IN$46K31856
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292