- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1039 Washington Ave, Albany, NY 122063 beds, 2 baths, 1,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $126,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 7 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,496 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01010006402600010420000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29639321
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1039 Washington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Albany, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Albany, and 3.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12206 home values.
- 1019 Washington Ave Albany, NY$241K421,741
- 1021 Washington Ave Albany, NY$247K32.52,267
- 1041 Washington Ave Albany, NY$135K211,301
- 1017 Washington Ave Albany, NY--------
- 1 Buell St Albany, NY$138K31.51,360
- 3 Buell St Albany, NY$138K321,360
- 1023 Washington Ave Albany, NY$191K31.51,635
- 2 Croswell St Albany, NY$139K31.51,310
- 5 Buell St Albany, NY$114K211,092
- 2 Buell St Albany, NY$124K21.5978
- 4 Buell St # 0 Albany, NY$175K------
- 1025 Washington Ave Albany, NY$201K322,106
- 4 Buell St Albany, NY$128K311,100
- 4 Croswell St Albany, NY$165K31.51,434
- 1045 Washington Ave Albany, NY$122K31.51,180
- 7 Buell St Albany, NY$158K31.51,498
- 6 Buell St Albany, NY$106K21778
- 1040 Washington Ave Albany, NY$270K53.52,200
- 8 Buell St Albany, NY$105K211,022
- 6 Croswell St Albany, NY$214K431,820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.