10392 Erin Pl, Littleton, CO 801243 beds, 4 baths, 5,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 90 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 9458221
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 629 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,459 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0410148
- Zillow Home ID: 13459640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10392 Erin Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% lower than in Lone Tree, and 22.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lone Tree.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80124 home values.
- 10384 Erin Pl Lone Tree, CO$559K543,720
- 10373 Carriage Club Dr Lone Tree, CO$606K343,509
- 10396 Carriage Club Dr Littleton, CO$752K444,420
- 10402 Carriage Club Dr Lone Tree, CO$771K444,562
- 10368 Erin Pl Littleton, CO$550K443,993
- 10411 Carriage Club Dr Littleton, CO$645K455,459
- 10388 Carriage Club Dr Littleton, CO$785K656,898
- 10363 Carriage Club Dr Littleton, CO$684K445,382
- 10408 Carriage Club Dr Lone Tree, CO$767K444,566
- 10350 Erin Pl Littleton, CO$557K543,447
- 10383 Erin Pl Littleton, CO$570K535,186
- 10380 Carriage Club Dr Lone Tree, CO$722K444,100
- 10338 Erin Pl Littleton, CO$586K545,420
- 10414 Carriage Club Dr Lone Tree, CO$720K536,540
- 10375 Erin Pl Lone Tree, CO$601K443,720
- 10415 Carriage Club Dr Littleton, CO$656K53.55,459
- 10359 Carriage Club Dr Lone Tree, CO$595K443,566
- 10361 Erin Pl Littleton, CO$523K444,479
- 10372 Carriage Club Dr Lone Tree, CO$721K444,423
- 10349 Erin Pl Lone Tree, CO$581K333,274
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!