- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
104 2nd Ave, Troy, NY 121802 beds, 1 bath, 2,434 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $57,000
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,434 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 170009003800010200000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32233827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 104 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12180 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% lower than in Troy, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Troy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12180 home values.
- 102 2nd Ave Troy, NY$129K41.51,992
- 108 2nd Ave Troy, NY$227K622,872
- 112 2nd Ave Troy, NY$104K522,338
- 3 102nd St Troy, NY$71K31.51,918
- 5 102nd St Troy, NY$85K221,750
- 120 2nd Ave Troy, NY$193K622,972
- 57 102nd St Troy, NY$71K221,756
- 105 2nd Ave # 0 Troy, NY$182K------
- 124 2nd Ave Troy, NY$115K422,682
- 109 2nd Ave Troy, NY$105K722,640
- 111 2nd Ave # 113 Troy, NY$247K1685,400
- 105 2nd Ave Troy, NY$136K732,020
- 115-117 2nd Ave Troy, NY$102K622,558
- 93-95 2nd Ave Troy, NY$132K103.54,040
- 97 2nd Ave Troy, NY$115KStudio33,026
- 121 2nd Ave Troy, NY$56K411,337
- 119 5th Ave Troy, NY$112K31.51,346
- 111-113 5th Ave Troy, NY$211K42.53,228
- 115 5th Ave Troy, NY$106K622,344
- 121 5th Ave Troy, NY$73K322,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!