104 4th Ave, Newark, NJ 071041 bed, 1 bath, 2,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1897
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: May 2007 for $146,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Living room, Secured entry
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,102 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1400516000000025
- Zillow Home ID: 38691894
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 104 4th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Pleasant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 568.5% higher than in New York Metro, and 12.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mount Pleasant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Pleasant home values.
- 106 4th Ave Newark, NJ$137K21948
- 102 4th Ave Newark, NJ$166K----1,930
- 100 4th Ave Newark, NJ$148K----1,947
- 108 4th Ave Newark, NJ$132K----1,406
- 98 4th Ave Newark, NJ$161K----2,337
- 110 4th Ave Newark, NJ$140K73999
- 96 4th Ave Newark, NJ$213K211,976
- 112 4th Ave Newark, NJ$122K211,017
- 94 4th Ave Newark, NJ$295K632,478
- 114 4th Ave Newark, NJ$168K----1,308
- 107 4th Ave Newark, NJ$99KStudio11,838
- 116 4th Ave Newark, NJ$167K----1,277
- 116 4th Ave Newark, NJ$166K321,277
- 101 4th Ave Newark, NJ$182K----2,775
- 109 4th Ave Newark, NJ$171K432,524
- 92 4th Ave Newark, NJ$196K----1,838
- 111 4th Ave Newark, NJ$135K----999
- 111 4th Ave Newark, NJ$136K----999
- 99 4th Ave Newark, NJ$214K----2,740
Nearby Schools in Newark
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292