104 Alexis Way, Byron, GA 310083 beds, 2 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 062A 130
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 110816207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 104 Alexis Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31008 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% lower than in Byron, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31008 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Byron.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 106 Alexis Way Byron, GA$124K321,620
- 102 Alexis Way Byron, GA$124K321,560
- 124 Alexis Way Byron, GA$155K321,727
- 205 Amber Dr Byron, GA$119K321,280
- 207 Amber Dr Byron, GA$125K321,443
- 203 Amber Dr Byron, GA$126K321,702
- 108 Alexis Way Byron, GA$133K421,673
- 108 Alexis Way Byron, GA$138K321,565
- 100 Alexis Way Byron, GA$123K321,576
- 209 Amber Dr Byron, GA$125K321,553
- 105 Alexis Way Byron, GA$118K321,538
- 107 Alexis Way Byron, GA$121K421,594
- 103 Alexis Way Byron, GA$125K421,492
- 216 Amber Dr Byron, GA$126K321,534
- 218 Amber Dr Byron, GA$126K321,463
- 201 Amber Dr Byron, GA$124K321,566
- 109 Alexis Way Byron, GA$133K321,622
- 210 Amber Dr Byron, GA$109K321,330
- 220 Amber Dr Byron, GA$126K321,420
- 100 Alexis Way Byron, GA$99K421,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!