- Lot: 4.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 2,218 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ KitPantry, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Appliances \ Dishwasher, BasementType \ Full, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A\C, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Listor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LotDescription \ Irregular Lot, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, Parking \ 2-CarParking, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Other Room 1, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, FireplaceFeatures \ FamRoomFireP, RoomList \ Family Rm, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, Attics \ PullDnStairs, ElectricService \ CircBreakers, LotDescription \ OpenLot, MainEntrance \ Foyer, PorchDeck \ Deck, StructureList \ Shed, Type \ Detached, LotDescription \ SlopingLot, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, CurrentFinancing \ VA, Exterior \ Brick, LaundryType \ LowFlrLndry, LotDescription \ LevelLot, RoomList \ Game\MediaRm, Styles \ Traditional, OtherRm1Level \ Lower 1, LisMediaList \ Document, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, WaterFront \ N, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), BasementType \ Partial Finished, AboveGradeIntSQFTSource \ L, BelowGradeIntSQFTSource \ L
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,257 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 43532515545515
- Zillow Home ID: 8877874
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $196-237K.
Market guideZillow predicts 19606 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Exeter Township as a whole. Among 19606 homes, this home is valued 46.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.5% higher than in Exeter Township, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Exeter Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
|102 Ashley Ave Reading, PA||$189K||4||2.5||1,749|
|106 Ashley Ave Reading, PA||$201K||3||3.5||1,837|
|108 Ashley Ave Reading, PA||$197K||3||2||1,817|
|4708 Alisan Rd Reading, PA||$183K||3||2.5||1,597|
|101 Ashley Ave Reading, PA||$201K||4||2.5||1,930|
|4703 Alisan Rd Reading, PA||$196K||4||2.5||1,883|
|4704 Alisan Rd Reading, PA||$196K||3||2.5||1,758|
|110 Ashley Ave Reading, PA||$187K||3||2.5||1,597|
|212 Linda Ln Reading, PA||$184K||3||2.5||1,609|
|4702 Alisan Rd Reading, PA||$195K||3||2.5||1,609|
|211 Linda Ln Reading, PA||$241K||4||2.5||2,763|
|4705 Alisan Rd Reading, PA||$184K||3||2.5||1,609|
|112 Ashley Ave Reading, PA||$196K||4||2.5||1,858|
|4710 Alisan Rd Reading, PA||$185K||3||2.5||1,837|
|103 Ashley Ave Reading, PA||$164K||3||2||1,429|
|210 Linda Ln Reading, PA||$182K||3||3||1,609|
|209 Linda Ln Reading, PA||$183K||3||2.5||1,609|
|208 Rose Ln Reading, PA||$181K||3||3||1,609|
|114 Ashley Ave Reading, PA||$195K||4||3||1,960|
|208 Linda Ln Reading, PA||$178K||3||2||1,609|
Nearby Schools in Exeter Township
7, 9-121.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!