104 Bryan Mclamb Ln, Dunn, NC 283344 beds, 4 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $297,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: 992 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 021528 0184 11
- Zillow Home ID: 71858884
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 104 Bryan Mclamb Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Benson, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% lower than in Raleigh Metro, and 40.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Benson home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Benson home values.
- 134 Bryan Mclamb Ln Dunn, NC--32.53,198
- 4196 Us Highway 301 N Dunn, NC$111K211,203
- 164 Bryan Mclamb Ln Dunn, NC$269K333,211
- 4159 Us Highway 301 N Dunn, NC$174K31.51,884
- 188 Bryan Mclamb Ln Dunn, NC--322,204
- Bryan Mclamb Ln Dunn, NC--32.53,198
- 222 Bryan Mclamb Ln Dunn, NC$101K321,484
- 4216 Us Highway 301 N Dunn, NC$122K321,667
- 242 Bryan Mclamb Ln Dunn, NC$148K322,070
- 4367 Us Highway 301 N Dunn, NC--Studio----
- 4368 Us Highway 301 N Dunn, NC$139K321,847
- Hwy 301 Off N/w Dunn, NC--------
- 4400 Us Highway 301 N Dunn, NC$191K322,002
- 4438 Us Highway 301 N Dunn, NC$155K32.51,719
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!