104 Crystal Cir # 106, Norman, OK 730694 beds, 4 baths, 2,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 506 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Parcel #: R0031656
- Zillow Home ID: 83068317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 104 Crystal Cir # 106
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.2% lower than in Norman, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73069 home values.
- 100 Crystal Cir # 102 Norman, OK$135K441,800
- 108 Crystal Cir # 110 Norman, OK$143K442,080
- 105 Crawford Ct # 107 Norman, OK$141K442,184
- 109 Crawford Ct # 111 Norman, OK$130K441,840
- 101 Crawford Ct # 103 Norman, OK$151K442,298
- 1907 Chandelier Dr Norman, OK$89K31.51,375
- 101 Crystal Cir # 103 Norman, OK$140K642,054
- 112 Crystal Cir Norman, OK$152K442,090
- 1902 Chandelier Dr # 1904 Norman, OK$143K642,200
- 106 Crawford Ct Norman, OK$78K221,000
- 113 Crawford Ct # 115 Norman, OK$145K442,140
- 1905 Chandelier Dr # 1907 Norman, OK$146K642,402
- 117 Crystal Cir # 119 Norman, OK$132K642,450
- 100 Crawford Ct # 102 Norman, OK$146K442,298
- 116 Crystal Cir # 118 Norman, OK$143K432,140
- 1906 Chandelier Dr # 1908 Norman, OK$135K641,990
- 1909 Chandelier Dr # 1911 Norman, OK$138K642,054
- 113 Crystal Cir # 115 Norman, OK$133K842,450
- 117 Crawford Ct # 119 Norman, OK$125K432,090
- 104 Crawford Ct # 106 Norman, OK$135K442,184
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292