- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
104 Grove St, Pascoag, RI 028592 beds, 2 baths, 1,547 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,547 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2119739626
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 104 Grove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pascoag, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 138.5% higher than in Providence Metro, and 101.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pascoag home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pascoag home values.
- 104 Grove St Burrillville, RI$143K221,547
- 110 Grove St Burrillville, RI$230K31.51,286
- 111 Grove St Burrillville, RI$200K411,299
- 114 Grove St Pascoag, RI--Studio----
- 73 Grove St Burrillville, RI$172K411,155
- 53 Grove St Pascoag, RI$169K11990
- 58 Grove St Pascoag, RI$259K422,018
- 323 Sayles Ave Pascoag, RI$220K32--
- 294 Sayles Ave Pascoag, RI$212K311,316
- 54 Grove St Pascoag, RI$199K511,904
- 363 Sayles Ave Pascoag, RI$116KStudio--1,659
- 93 Sayles Ave Pascoag, RI$120K------
- 54 Grove St Pascoag, RI$207K412,134
- 160 Grove St Burrillville, RI$192K833,078
- 272 Sayles Ave Pascoag, RI$187K------
- 387 Sayles Ave UNIT 387 Pascoag, RI$170K311,482
- 389 Sayles Ave UNIT 389 Pascoag, RI$176K311,482
- 265 Sayles Ave UNIT 19 Pascoag, RI$74K21800
Nearby Schools in Pascoag
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292