104 Hanover Sq, Nashville, TN 372154 beds, 5 baths, 4,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $875,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 701 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,384 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 117010E00700CO
- Zillow Home ID: 41142429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 104 Hanover Sq
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bowling Woodlawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.6% less than in Nashville, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bowling Woodlawn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bowling Woodlawn home values.
- 107 Hanover Sq Nashville, TN$437K321,860
- 108 Hanover Sq Nashville, TN$440K332,106
- 100 Hanover Sq Nashville, TN$1.44M676,334
- 101 Hanover Sq Nashville, TN$917K454,877
- 109 Hanover Sq Nashville, TN$564K343,550
- 3824 Woodlawn Dr Nashville, TN$905K43.53,766
- 3822 Woodlawn Dr Nashville, TN$1.02M43.54,000
- 3820 Woodlawn Dr Nashville, TN$1.08M43.54,265
- 110 Hanover Sq Nashville, TN$537K432,953
- 518 S Wilson Blvd Nashville, TN$1.08M44.55,270
- 105 Hanover Sq Nashville, TN$642K43.53,368
- 102 Hanover Sq Nashville, TN$512K432,497
- 100 Hanover Sq # B Nashville, TN$313K------
- 103 Hanover Sq Nashville, TN$701K343,522
- 3808 Woodlawn Dr Nashville, TN$549K443,196
- 3901 Woodlawn Dr Nashville, TN$2.19M755,850
- 604 Wilson Blvd Nashville, TN$418K422,069
- 106 Hanover Sq Nashville, TN$562K443,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292