This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $290-390K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $10.3K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Dedham is $10,828.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Dedham is $20,359.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- All time views: 1,227
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY: No
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Laundromat
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- APPLIANCES: Range
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- BED2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Half
- BTH1_DSCRP: Remodeled
- BTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH2_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH2_DSCRP: Remodeled
- BTH2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- COOLING: Central Air
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- DIN_LEVEL: First Floor
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- FAM_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- FAM_LEVEL: Basement
- FLOORING: Hardwood
- FLOORING: Tile
- FOUNDATION: Poured Concrete
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- KIT_DSCRP: Cabinets - Upgraded
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- KIT_DSCRP: Remodeled
- KIT_DSCRP: Stainless Steel Appliances
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- LAUNDRY_LEVEL: Basement
- LEAD_PAINT: Unknown
- LIV_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- LIV_LEVEL: First Floor
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Other (See Remarks)
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- MBR_LEVEL: Second Floor
- PROP_TYPE: Single Family
- ROAD_TYPE: Paved
- ROAD_TYPE: Public
- SF_TYPE: Attached
- STYLE: Other (See Remarks)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2132836497
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% greater than in Dedham, and 65.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dedham.
Nearby Schools in Dedham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.