- Lot: 2.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 703 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,918 all time views
- 75 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $1,548,000
- Price/sqft: $330
- MLS #: 99096033
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 2-5 Acres, Features \ 3 Car Garage, Features \ Acreage, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Finished, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Full, Features \ Gas, Features \ Generator, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Level, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Multi-Zone Heat, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ Privacy, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Security System, Features \ Septic, Features \ Solar, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Tile, Features \ Walk-out, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Water Feature, Features \ Well, Features \ Wine Cellar, Features \ Wood Burning Stove, Features \ Wood Siding, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 5,136 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0029 B:030 L:00047
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57325361
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.22-2.3M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06840 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.9% decrease for New Canaan as a whole. Among 06840 homes, this home is 34.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% higher than in New Canaan, and 113.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Canaan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06840 home values.
|113 Jonathan Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.03M||4||2.5||2,576|
|128 Jonathan Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.22M||4||4||2,849|
|Barnegat Rd New Canaan, CT||--||--||--||--|
|71 Jonathan Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.1M||3||2||2,187|
|9 Samuel Dann Way Pound Ridge, NY||$1.4M||4||3.5||4,216|
|135 Jonathan Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.5M||5||3.5||3,718|
|142 Jonathan Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.68M||4||5||3,965|
|76 Jonathan Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.19M||4||2.5||2,911|
|11 Samuel Dann Way Pound Ridge, NY||$2.13M||4||6||6,230|
|145 Jonathan Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.41M||5||5||2,751|
|53 Jonathan Rd New Canaan, CT||$2.04M||5||4.5||4,376|
|7 Samuel Dann Way Pound Ridge, NY||$1.85M||4||4.5||5,500|
|65 Barnegat Rd New Canaan, CT||$5.85M||6||8||11,596|
|282 Jonathan Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.16M||4||--||2,616|
|42 Jonathan Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.08M||4||2.5||2,560|
|180 Jonathan Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.59M||4||3||4,633|
|Barnegat Rd New Canaan, CT||--||--||--||--|
|6 Samuel Dann Way Pound Ridge, NY||$2.77M||4||4.5||8,650|
|103 Barnegat Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$1.71M||4||5.5||4,510|
|39 Jonathan Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.26M||4||2.5||2,576|
Nearby Schools in New Canaan
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.