A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,971 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 1,134 all time views
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Gas, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ 8 ft + pour, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Basement Description \ Rec/Family Area, Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Construction \ Brick Veneer Decrtv, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Kitchen/Dining Combo, Fireplace Location \ None, Fireplace Type \ None, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ SolidSurfaceCounter, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Master Bath Descr. \ Shower Only, Miscellaneous \ High Spd Connection, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Great Room, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ Bay/Bow Window, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,106 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 2010950450005440000000
- Zillow Home ID: 2522603
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-164K.
Market guideZillow predicts 63376 home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Saint Peters as a whole. Among 63376 homes, this home is valued 0.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63376, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% higher than in Saint Peters, and 117.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63376 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Peters.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63376 home values.
|106 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$155K||3||2.5||1,604|
|102 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$156K||3||2.5||1,604|
|90 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$149K||3||1.5||1,392|
|98 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$164K||3||2.5||1,884|
|108 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$154K||3||2||1,368|
|113 Kimberly Ln Saint Peters, MO||$146K||3||2||1,102|
|111 Kimberly Ln Saint Peters, MO||$165K||4||3||1,618|
|100 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$153K||3||2||1,392|
|109 Kimberly Ln Saint Peters, MO||$140K||3||1||1,090|
|115 Kimberly Ln Saint Peters, MO||$155K||3||2||1,296|
|117 Kimberly Ln Saint Peters, MO||$159K||4||2.5||1,618|
|105 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$150K||3||2||1,392|
|103 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$143K||3||2||1,176|
|101 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$157K||3||2||1,368|
|107 Kimberly Ln Saint Peters, MO||$154K||4||2||1,503|
|110 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$145K||3||2||1,106|
|107 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$143K||3||2||1,106|
|87 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$149K||3||2||1,106|
|112 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$159K||4||2||1,591|
|80 Julie Ln Saint Peters, MO||$146K||3||2||1,106|
Nearby Schools in Saint Peters
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.