104 Morningside Ct, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 2 baths, 1,554 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,554 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 0264178000
- Zillow Home ID: 14942845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 104 Morningside Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summerville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% lower than in Augusta, and 31.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerville home values.
- 105 Morningside Ct Augusta, GA$108K321,554
- 106 Morningside Ct Augusta, GA$118K32.51,718
- 103 Morningside Ct Augusta, GA$111K321,554
- 107 Morningside Ct Augusta, GA$117K221,370
- 102 Morningside Ct Augusta, GA$115K22.52,070
- 101 Morningside Ct Augusta, GA$130K321,541
- 108 Morningside Ct Augusta, GA$113K32.51,552
- 2233 Morningside Dr Augusta, GA$259K432,835
- 301 Lake Course Dr Augusta, GA$148K32.51,770
- 2240 Morningside Dr APT C3 Augusta, GA$146K42.52,656
- 2231 Morningside Dr Augusta, GA$255K322,709
- 303 Lake Course Dr Augusta, GA$152K321,631
- 2240 Morningside Dr APT C4 Augusta, GA$181K42.52,836
- 2240 Morningside Dr APT C2 Augusta, GA$171K332,656
- 2240 Morningside Dr APT C1 Augusta, GA$235K42.53,174
- 2229 Morningside Dr Augusta, GA$100K432,634
- 305 Lake Course Dr Augusta, GA$121K32.51,980
- 2238 Morningside Dr APT C Augusta, GA$108K331,760
- 2238 Morningside Dr APT D Augusta, GA$111K432,150
- 2238 Morningside Dr APT A Augusta, GA$141K331,876
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292