- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
104 Peggy Ln, Dayton, TN 373214 beds, 2 baths, 1,701 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $123,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 865 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,701 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 111
- Parcel #: 097D A 00500 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42030112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 104 Peggy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37321, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.5% greater than in Dayton, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37321 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2426 Double S Rd Dayton, TN$112K--1.51,408
- 115 Peggy Ln Dayton, TN$170K--21,570
- 211 Hungerford Rd Dayton, TN----2.52,552
- 148 Peggy Ln Dayton, TN$82K--1.51,421
- 2342 Double S Rd Dayton, TN$120K--21,866
- 2511 Double S Rd Dayton, TN$152K321,500
- 2514 Double S Rd Dayton, TN--------
- Double S Rd Dayton, TN--------
- 2492 Double S Rd Dayton, TN$204K--22,134
- 159 Peggy Ln Dayton, TN$199K--2.52,383
- 2320 Double S Rd Dayton, TN$81K--11,422
- 2329 Double S Rd Dayton, TN$63K--11,120
- 2481 Double S Rd Dayton, TN$91K--1.51,672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!