A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $555,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $317
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,752 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:A11 P:0000042
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56290951
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $451-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02176 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Melrose as a whole. Among 02176 homes, this home is valued 9.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in Melrose, and 72.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Melrose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02176 home values.
|100 Perkins St Melrose, MA||$448K||3||1.5||1,520|
|101 Perkins St Melrose, MA||$548K||4||2.5||2,418|
|96 Perkins St Melrose, MA||$513K||3||2.5||3,102|
|112 Perkins St Melrose, MA||$509K||3||1||1,888|
|8 Walton Park Melrose, MA||$578K||3||2.5||2,593|
|97 Perkins St Melrose, MA||$401K||3||1||1,352|
|105 Perkins St Melrose, MA||$385K||3||1||1,266|
|111 Perkins St Melrose, MA||$540K||4||1.5||2,064|
|96 Perkins St Stoneham, MA||$444K||3||3.5||2,640|
|2 Newcomb Rd Stoneham, MA||$396K||3||1.5||1,483|
|117 Perkins St Melrose, MA||$417K||3||1||1,316|
|12 Walton Park Melrose, MA||$459K||4||1.5||1,536|
|123 Warwick Rd Melrose, MA||$529K||4||1.5||2,128|
|6 Newcomb Rd Stoneham, MA||$422K||3||1.5||1,804|
|137 Warwick Rd Melrose, MA||$458K||3||1||1,843|
|8 Natalie Ave Melrose, MA||$549K||3||1.5||2,150|
|121 Perkins St Melrose, MA||$553K||4||2.5||2,324|
|115 Warwick Rd Melrose, MA||$449K||3||1.5||1,925|
|90 Perkins St Stoneham, MA||$576K||4||3||3,774|
|14 Natalie Ave Melrose, MA||$526K||4||2||2,191|
Nearby Schools in Melrose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!