- Lot: 1.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 487 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,215 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $27
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $59,500
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 760292
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Water
- Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Lndry/Util. (inside), All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ 1 to 2 1/2 Acres, Approx Parcel Size \ 1/2 to 1 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ Annually, Association Fee \ Y, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub W/Shwr, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Category \ Residential, Common/ClubAmenities \ Boat Ramp, Common/ClubAmenities \ Club Facilities, Common/ClubAmenities \ Club Pool, Common/ClubAmenities \ Clubhouse, Common/ClubAmenities \ Dock/Pier, Common/ClubAmenities \ Garbage Pick-up, Dining \ Separate Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Cementitious Siding, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Interior Amenities \ Partially Furnished, Interior Amenities \ Tile Floors, Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops, Lot Description \ Other Water View, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Lot Description \ Water Access, Lot Location \ Rural, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Dryer, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Washer, Major Appliances \ Washer/Dryer Connect, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Screen, Mobile/Mfg Home \ Y, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Carport, Parking Facilities \ Concrete, Parking Facilities \ RV / Boat Parking, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Rough Graded, Roof \ Metal Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 1 Story, Structure \ Raised Foundation, Structure \ Wood Frame, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Mob/Mfd Dbl w/Land, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Utilities \ Sewer - Septic Sys, Utilities \ Water Well(drinking), Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Waterfront Descript \ Lakefront, Waterfront Y/N \ Y
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Metal
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 061327722600700020
- Zillow Home ID: 47436688
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $31-85K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Florida home values will increase 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|106 Pine Cone Dr Georgetown, FL||$75K||--||--||1,752|
|102 Pine Cone Dr Georgetown, FL||--||2||2||1,720|
|105 Seminole Trl Georgetown, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|103 Seminole Trl Georgetown, FL||--||--||--||--|
|108 Pine Cone Dr Georgetown, FL||$126K||3||3||1,674|
|105 Pine Cone Dr Georgetown, FL||--||--||--||--|
|107 Seminole Trl Georgetown, FL||$85K||--||--||1,714|
|103 Pine Cone Dr Georgetown, FL||--||--||--||--|
|130 Whispering Pines Rd Georgetown, FL||--||--||--||--|
|132 Whispering Pines Rd Georgetown, FL||$53K||--||--||1,152|
|110 Pine Cone Dr Georgetown, FL||$60K||--||--||1,560|
|124 Whispering Pines Rd Georgetown, FL||--||2||2||3,290|
|109 Seminole Trl Georgetown, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|109 Needles Ln Georgetown, FL||--||--||--||--|
|122 Whispering Pines Rd Georgetown, FL||--||--||--||--|
|110 Needles Ln Georgetown, FL||--||--||--||--|
|101 Dolphin Dr Georgetown, FL||$95K||3||3||1,836|
|112 Pine Cone Dr Georgetown, FL||$48K||--||--||960|
|111 Seminole Trl Georgetown, FL||--||--||--||--|
|107 Needles Ln Georgetown, FL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Georgetown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!