A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 708 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Nursery, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,555 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0039 L:0226
- Zillow Home ID: 55995004
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-292K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02740 home values will fall 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for New Bedford as a whole. Among 02740 homes, this home is valued 67.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02740, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in New Bedford, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02740 home values.
|96 Reed St New Bedford, MA||$234K||3||2||1,947|
|154 Carroll St New Bedford, MA||$208K||3||1.5||1,641|
|161-163 Carroll St New Bedford, MA||$226K||5||3||3,062|
|107 Ryan St New Bedford, MA||$310K||3||3||3,076|
|107 Reed St New Bedford, MA||$224K||3||1.5||2,330|
|157-159 Carroll St New Bedford, MA||$241K||4||2||3,323|
|99 Reed St New Bedford, MA||$224K||2||1.5||1,281|
|148 Carroll St New Bedford, MA||$209K||3||1.5||1,408|
|151-153 Carroll St New Bedford, MA||$231K||6||2||2,636|
|117 Reed St New Bedford, MA||$246K||3||2.5||2,114|
|80-82 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$229K||6||2||3,127|
|78 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$208K||3||1.5||1,573|
|82 Reed St New Bedford, MA||$273K||4||2||2,314|
|76 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$209K||3||1.5||1,632|
|128 Ryan St New Bedford, MA||$228K||3||1||1,867|
|142 Carroll St New Bedford, MA||$204K||3||1.5||1,643|
|106 Ryan St New Bedford, MA||$272K||4||2||2,760|
|125 Reed St New Bedford, MA||$257K||4||1.5||2,348|
|74 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$211K||3||2||1,682|
|145 Carroll St New Bedford, MA||$207K||3||1||1,314|
Nearby Schools in New Bedford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
6-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!