104 S Union St, Burlington, VT 054014 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Over 2300 sq. ft. of living space with additional full basement.
Stainless steel kitchen with concrete counters.
3 bedrooms and office on 2nd floor plus finished 3rd floor with full bath for master bedroom or other uses.
Hardwood floors on all 3 floors.
New slate roof.
Blown in closed cell foam insulation.
First floor laundry.
Front porch, private deck, plus balcony off 2nd floor bedroom.
2 off-street parking spaces.
Shared green space for gardening or relaxing. A very unique property that offers city living with plenty of space and style.
Downtown! Walk to everything in Burlington.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 0.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R 0493173000
- Zillow Home ID: 12653684
Neighborhood for 104 S Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 05401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% less than in Burlington, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 05401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 05401 home values.
- 106 S Union St Burlington, VT--------
- 100 S Union St Burlington, VT--522,158
- 274 College St Burlington, VT--332,200
- 278 College St Burlington, VT--------
- 270 Unit 270 Burlington, VT--21.51,760
- 88 S Union St UNIT A Burlington, VT--32.51,854
- 88 S Union St UNIT B Burlington, VT--21.51,091
- 88 S Union St Burlington, VT--------
- 276 College St Burlington, VT--------
- 82 S Union St Burlington, VT--------
- 280 College St Burlington, VT--------
- 266 College St Burlington, VT----10--
- 7 Bradley St Burlington, VT--------
- 289 College St Burlington, VT--------
- 6 Bradley St # 9 Burlington, VT--842,828
- 6 Bradley St Burlington, VT--------
- 286 College St Burlington, VT--------
- 260 College St Burlington, VT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!