104 State St UNIT C, Newburyport, MA 019503 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1840
- 92 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $235
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $755,000
- Price/sqft: $299
- MLS #: 71664000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum,KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,676 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0013 B:0001C L:0000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 80392045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 104 State Street UNIT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 96.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.