- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
104 Stillcountry Cir, Travelers Rest, SC 296903 beds, 3 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Parcel #: 0663060100200
- Zillow Home ID: 84741682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 104 Stillcountry Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29690 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% greater than in Travelers Rest, and 14.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29690 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Travelers Rest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29690 home values.
- 108 Stillcountry Cir Travelers Rest, SC$239K322,500
- 112 Stillcountry Cir Travelers Rest, SC$215K222,400
- 360 Terry Creek Rd Travelers Rest, SC$233K322,196
- 116 Stillcountry Cir Travelers Rest, SC$388K32.52,439
- 120 Stillcountry Cir Travelers Rest, SC$240K32.52,500
- 146 Stillcountry Cir Travelers Rest, SC$249K32.52,439
- 142 Stillcountry Cir Travelers Rest, SC$252K32.52,500
- 4 N Trails End Travelers Rest, SC$181K21.51,280
- 350 Terry Creek Rd Travelers Rest, SC$171K21906
- 325 Split Creek Trl Travelers Rest, SC$770K32.53,815
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!