104 Sunrise Dr, Marathon, FL 330503 beds, 3 baths, 2,726 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Huge master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and spacious bath. Guest bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home. Separate dining room with glass doors opening onto veranda with ocean views.
The property is over half an acre and runs from the Atlantic ocean to the rear of the property to a protected canal at the front. The canal has a full seawall, dock, and boat lift.
The property has established native trees and a variety of Palm trees, fruit trees, and flowering bushes. There is plenty of room to park an R/V on the grounds. The entire 1st level is garage and storage rooms. You can park up to 4 vehicles inside the garage and still have plenty of storage room.
The ocean side of the property has room for a large pool, if desired. There is a full bathroom on the 1st level that is permitted.
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 157 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 1994 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $679
- MLS #: 563470
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 0 space, 2444 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: Water
- central vacuum system
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,726 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00355151000600
- Zillow Home ID: 45818543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 104 Sunrise Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% higher than in Marathon, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marathon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 106 Sunrise Dr Marathon, FL--------
- 102 Sunrise Dr Marathon, FL$2.87M4--4,440
- 100 Sunrise Dr Marathon, FL--Studio--6,500
- 108 Sunrise Dr Marathon, FL--Studio----
- 98 Sunrise Dr Marathon, FL--------
- 96 Sunrise Dr Marathon, FL--------
- 112 Sunrise Dr Marathon, FL--------
- 90B Sombrero Beach Rd Marathon, FL$865K31.52,752
- 536 Sombrero Beach Rd Marathon, FL$765K421,968
- 532 Sombrero Beach Rd Marathon, FL$775K231,682
- 530 Sombrero Beach Rd Marathon, FL$442K21.51,750
- 538 Sombrero Beach Rd Marathon, FL$514K221,344
- Vacant Dr Sunris Marathon, FL--------
- 540 Sombrero Beach Rd Marathon, FL$673K211,674
- 526 Sombrero Beach Rd Marathon, FL$673K221,440
- 116 Sunrise Dr Marathon, FL$1.52M3--2,746
Nearby Schools in Marathon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.