- Built in 2005
- 452 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,169 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $223
- MLS #: 36652
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Sale\Rent \ For Sale, Status \ ACTIVE, Status Category \ Active, TOPOGRAPHY \ Gentle Slope, Acreage Source \ Assessors Data, AIR \ Central Electric, Seawall \ None, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, SqFt Source \ Assessors Data, Year Built Source \ Tax Assessor, Property Status \ Standard Listing, Covenants Y\N \ Yes, HEAT \ Electric, Great Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Utility Level \ 1, Master Bedroom Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, WATER HEATER \ Electric, Location \ Lake Oconee Area, COMMUNITY FEATURES \ Boat Ramp, COMMUNITY FEATURES \ Dock, ARCHITECTURAL STYLE \ Traditional, COMMUNITY FEATURES \ Clubhouse, DOCK \ Subdivision Access, COMMUNITY FEATURES \ Playground, COMMUNITY FEATURES \ Pool, COMMUNITY FEATURES \ Walking Trails, ARCHITECTURAL STYLE \ Site Built, EXTERIOR \ Hardy Board, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Smoke Detector, PROPERTY FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, ROOM FEATURES \ Built-Ins, PROPERTY FEATURES \ Paved Driveway, ROOM FEATURES \ Breakfast Bar, ROOM FEATURES \ Dual Sinks, COMMUNITY FEATURES \ Boat Storage, COMMUNITY FEATURES \ Marina, GAS \ Propane, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, DRINKING WATER SOURCE \ Commercial System, ROOM FEATURES \ Separate Shower, SEWER \ Commercial System, COMMUNITY FEATURES \ Community Lake\Pond, COMMUNITY FEATURES \ Gated, SubType \ Golf Comm Home on Course, EXTERIOR \ Cedar, ROOM FEATURES \ Gas Logs, PROPERTY FEATURES \ Walkways, Lake Access \ Subdivision Access
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,882 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Zillow Home ID: 2124219438
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $216-592K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1040 Creekside UNIT A Greensboro, GA||$284K||2||2||1,509|
|1040 Creekside Greensboro, GA||$397K||3||3||1,900|
|1040 Creekside UNIT D Greensboro, GA||$284K||2||2||1,509|
|1030 Creekside UNIT A Greensboro, GA||$281K||2||2||1,509|
|1030 Creekside UNIT F Greensboro, GA||$423K||3||3||1,882|
|1030 Tailwater UNIT F Greensboro, GA||$409K||3||3||2,000|
|1030 Tailwater Greensboro, GA||$276K||2||2||1,509|
|1030 Tailwater UNIT A Greensboro, GA||$280K||2||2||1,509|
|1030 Tailwater UNIT E Greensboro, GA||$463K||3||3||--|
|1030 Creekside Greensboro, GA||$428K||3||3||1,882|
|1040 Tailwater UNIT A Greensboro, GA||$276K||2||2||1,509|
|1020 Tailwater Greensboro, GA||$270K||Studio||--||--|
|1040 Tailwater UNIT B Greensboro, GA||$277K||2||2||1,509|
|1040 Tailwater UNIT F Greensboro, GA||$430K||3||3||1,882|
|1040 Tailwater Greensboro, GA||$272K||--||2||1,509|
|1020 Tailwater UNIT F Greensboro, GA||$397K||3||3||1,882|
|1020 Tailwater UNIT B Greensboro, GA||$240K||2||2||1,509|
|1020 Creekside UNIT F Greensboro, GA||$432K||3||3||1,882|
|1020 Creekside Greensboro, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1020 Creekside UNIT B Greensboro, GA||$280K||2||2||1,509|
Nearby Schools in Greensboro
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.