10404 Malboro Rd, Mechanicsville, VA 231163 beds, 2 baths, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $110,500
- Price/sqft: $102
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Parcel #: 8707082053
- Zillow Home ID: 12280011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10404 Malboro Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23116, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% lower than in Mechanicsville, and 50.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23116 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mechanicsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23116 home values.
- 10408 Malboro Rd Mechanicsville, VA$174K21.51,080
- 10415 Malboro Rd Mechanicsville, VA$169K31.51,368
- 10418 Malboro Rd Mechanicsville, VA$159K311,189
- 10423 Malboro Rd Mechanicsville, VA$219K222,124
- 9011 Laurel Branch Cir Mechanicsville, VA$236K32.51,898
- 9010 Laurel Branch Cir Mechanicsville, VA$308K52.53,021
- 10426 Malboro Rd Mechanicsville, VA$150K211,178
- 10750 Ashcake Station Pl Mechanicsville, VA$244K321,916
- 9013 Laurel Branch Cir Mechanicsville, VA$232K431,767
- 9012 Laurel Branch Cir Mechanicsville, VA$262K42.52,057
- 10754 Ashcake Station Pl Mechanicsville, VA$323K42.52,529
- 10414 Malboro Rd Mechanicsville, VA$347K32.52,832
- 10435 Malboro Rd Mechanicsville, VA$152K31996
- 10370 Tarleton Dr Mechanicsville, VA$240K331,689
- 8645 New Ashcake Rd Mechanicsville, VA$245K321,680
- 10758 Ashcake Station Pl Mechanicsville, VA$295K42.52,531
Nearby Schools in Mechanicsville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292