10407 Ratell Ave, Gibsonton, FL 335342 beds, 1 bath, 784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 784 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 124
- Parcel #: 0502414000
- Zillow Home ID: 44944829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10407 Ratell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33534, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% lower than in Gibsonton, and 411.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33534 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gibsonton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33534 home values.
- 10409 Rattel Ave FL$51K21430
- 10403 Ratell Ave Gibsonton, FL$58K321,388
- 10411 Ratell Ave Gibsonton, FL$44K221,090
- 10120 Sunset Ct Gibsonton, FL$43K21822
- 10404 Ratell Ave Gibsonton, FL$72K311,400
- 10402 Ratell Ave Gibsonton, FL$40K21784
- 10118 Sunset Ct Gibsonton, FL$52K211,077
- 10113 Sunset Ct Gibsonton, FL$161K311,558
- 10410 Ratell Ave Gibsonton, FL$233K221,644
- 10411 Ratell Ave Gibsonton, FL--321,068
- 8212 Nundy Ave Gibsonton, FL$200K322,356
- 10116 Sunset Ct Gibsonton, FL$83K21912
- 8502 Nundy Ave Gibsonton, FL$38K21780
- 10110 Linda St Gibsonton, FL$157K321,904
- 10111 Sunset Ct Gibsonton, FL$72K311,172
- 8510 Nundy Ave Gibsonton, FL$50K11408
- 10112 Sunset Ct Gibsonton, FL$61K21840
- 10109 Sunset Ct Gibsonton, FL$63K221,448
- 8515 Gibsonton Dr Gibsonton, FL$175K221,680
- 10411 Richardson St Gibsonton, FL$327K11960
Nearby Schools in Gibsonton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292