- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Views: 575 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $174,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 288 sqft
- Amenity \ Common Area, Amenity \ Dock, Appl Equip \ Dishwasher, Appl Equip \ Disposal, Appl Equip \ Refrigerator, Appl Equip \ Stove, Attic \ Pull Down, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, Exterior \ Storage Shed Detached, Exterior \ Thermal Windows, Fee Period \ Yearly, Fenced \ Rear Only, Fireplace \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Heat Fuel \ Electric, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior \ Ceiling Fan, Interior \ Dryer Hookup, Interior \ Eat-In-Kitchen, Interior \ Walk-In Closet, Interior \ Washer Hookup, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Num Cars \ 1, Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Restrictions \ Assoc Restrictions, Roof \ Composition, Siding \ Hardboard, Structure \ Frame, Style \ 2-Story, Style \ Colonial, Water Heater \ Electric, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Year Blt Desc \ Actual
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,766 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 748715575700000
- Zillow Home ID: 12158485
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $182-223K.
Market guideZillow predicts 23235 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Bon Air as a whole. Among 23235 homes, this home is valued 4.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% higher than in Bon Air, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bon Air.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23235 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bon Air
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!