1041 Mariposa St, Vallejo, CA 945902 beds, 1 bath, 1,197 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Call or text agent for more information Debbie Raynor 707-853-1174.
Friendly neighbors, walk or bike to shopping, park, schools. Neighborhood watch program. Many long time homeowners and pride of ownership.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $246,500
- Price/sqft: $206
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 391 sqft
- COMING SOON!!
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,197 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0054231020
- Zillow Home ID: 15656620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1041 Mariposa Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% less than in Vallejo, and 76.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94590 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 1037 Mariposa St Vallejo, CA$257K321,490
- 1335 Ensign Ave Vallejo, CA$196K211,060
- 1033 Mariposa St Vallejo, CA$273K321,651
- 1036 Mariposa St Vallejo, CA$194K311,197
- 1105 Mariposa St Vallejo, CA$199K311,197
- 1340 Ensign Ave Vallejo, CA$216K311,877
- 1029 Mariposa St Vallejo, CA$254K321,882
- 1400 Ensign Ave Vallejo, CA$201K211,197
- 1032 Mariposa St Vallejo, CA$329K332,662
- 1336 Ensign Ave Vallejo, CA$195K211,197
- 1405 Ensign Ave Vallejo, CA$254K311,452
- 1025 Mariposa St Vallejo, CA$240K311,278
- 1028 Mariposa St Vallejo, CA$254K42.51,917
- 1404 Ensign Ave Vallejo, CA$247K311,588
- 1107 Mariposa St Vallejo, CA$195K211,197
- 1401 Carl Ave Vallejo, CA$247K211,588
- 1333 Carl Ave Vallejo, CA$199K311,220
- 1332 Ensign Ave Vallejo, CA$243K311,269
- 1024 Mariposa St Vallejo, CA$265K311,197
- 1332 Ensign Ave Vallejo, CA$201K311,269
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292