1041 Oxford Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 970344 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This house, with its inviting entry, immediately feels like home the moment you arrive. The large kitchen was remodeled in 2006 and has high-end cabinetry, granite counters, a cooking island and a cozy breakfast nook with its own fireplace.
The light-filled living/dining room has cedar-paneled walls, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting and a river rock fireplace. There is a sliding glass door that leads to a large Mt. Hood facing deck among the trees. The master is on the main level with vaulted ceilings, high windows and a walk-in closet with custom built-ins.
Downstairs is perfect for older children to have their own space with two large bedrooms, its own living/family room, 2 bathrooms and a bonus room that can be used for crafts or a workout space. A sliding glass door leads to the lower deck that has a built-in hot tub and provides its own entry.
The large professionally landscaped yard has winding walking paths and is fully fenced in the back with a rock patio, beautiful plantings of various shrubs and trees, a garden shed and a low maintenance small lawn. In addition the home has a lifetime-guaranteed metal roof, a separate laundry room off of the kitchen, a lot that is over one-quarter acre, and an attached double car garage with automatic or code entry. This home must be seen to be fully appreciated.
This is one of the best neighborhoods in Lake Oswego! It sits high above the lake, so there are sweeping views-this house has view of Mt Hood and trees and trails below! You can walk down the trails to get to downtown- there is a really awesome Park right on the river at the end of the trails- George Rogers! The neighborhood, I feel, is one of the best! Downtown Lake Oswego is beautiful - it is built around the Lake, with some of the restaurants having seating right by the water. It is also right by the Willamette River-The Lake empties at George Rogers Park and goes out to the Willamette River. This is just below the neighborhood. The schools are the best in all of Oregon! Many people move here just to be in Lake Oswego Schools. The city is very environmentally conscious, the streets are tree lined and wind up around the lake and up into the hills. It is a beautiful area!
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $257,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 900 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,712 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 00308170
- Zillow Home ID: 48234133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1041 Oxford Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30% greater than in Lake Oswego, and 50.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97034 home values.
- 1131 Oxford Dr Lake Oswego, OR$433K422,200
- 1031 Oxford Dr Lake Oswego, OR$561K32.52,492
- 1059 Devon Ln Lake Oswego, OR$477K431,395
- 1131 Larch St Lake Oswego, OR$458K32.52,478
- 999 Oxford Dr Lake Oswego, OR$629K433,118
- 1191 Oxford Dr Lake Oswego, OR$482K532,900
- 1121 Devon Ln Lake Oswego, OR$499K532,136
- 1161 Larch St Lake Oswego, OR$397K422,200
- 1646 Devon Ln Lake Oswego, OR$415K42.52,130
- 979 Devon Ln Lake Oswego, OR$445K342,162
- 1179 Larch St Lake Oswego, OR$460K422,061
- 1060 Upper Devon Ln Lake Oswego, OR$539K32.52,400
- 1080 Upper Devon Ln Lake Oswego, OR$478K22.52,108
- 1060 Upper Devon Ln Lake Oswego, OR$302K32.52,460
- 1131 Devon Ln Lake Oswego, OR$624K343,179
- 1170 Oxford Dr Lake Oswego, OR$466K332,419
- 1040 Upper Devon Ln Lake Oswego, OR$632K322,640
- 1100 Upper Devon Ln Lake Oswego, OR$646K43.13,672
- 939 Devon Ln Lake Oswego, OR$436K322,165
Nearby Schools in Lake Oswego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292