- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1041 Rockland St, Bethlehem, PA 180174 beds, 1 bath, 1,075 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,181 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $132,300
- Price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,075 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: N7SW4A 2 3 0204
- Zillow Home ID: 10156910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1041 Rockland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18017 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Bethlehem Township, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18017 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18017 home values.
- 1035 Rockland St Bethlehem, PA$103K31932
- 1029 Rockland St Bethlehem, PA$126K31.51,196
- 1044 Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$94K311,056
- Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$78K------
- 1038 Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$106K21982
- 1025 Rockland St Bethlehem, PA$118K31932
- 1032 Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$176K221,183
- 1019 Rockland St Bethlehem, PA$99K311,196
- 1026 Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$117K31932
- 1015 Rockland St Bethlehem, PA$108K21.51,266
- 1022 Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$165K311,104
- 1041 Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$174K31.51,520
- 1035 Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$145K321,050
- 1045 Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$120K311,430
- 1031 Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$171K31.52,240
- 1431 Stefko Blvd Bethlehem, PA$179K31.51,680
- 1027 Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$114K311,044
- 1023 Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$116K21820
- 1017 Crawford St Bethlehem, PA$107K21820
- 1435 Stefko Blvd Bethlehem, PA$183K31.53,382
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.