- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 437 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,639 all time views
- 63 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: T2632720
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Private Utilities, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Location \ Corner Lot, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Last Status \ Photo Required, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub\Spa, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Architectural Style \ Custom
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,467 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 0187059604
- Zillow Home ID: 44895275
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $307-617K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33613 home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 6.6% rise for Lake Magdalene as a whole. Among 33613 homes, this home is 243% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 40.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33613, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% greater than in Lake Magdalene, and 199% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33613 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Magdalene.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33613 home values.
|1039 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$311K||3||2||2,342|
|1043 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$272K||4||2||1,952|
|1038 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$329K||3||2||2,507|
|1036 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$301K||4||2||2,421|
|1040 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$307K||4||3||2,327|
|1045 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$286K||3||3||2,333|
|1034 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$254K||3||2||1,914|
|1042 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$355K||5||3||2,762|
|915 Justice Dr Tampa, FL||$206K||4||3||2,309|
|1061 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$523K||5||5||3,970|
|1061 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1047 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$274K||4||3||2,208|
|1032 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$251K||4||2||1,782|
|1010 Justice Dr Tampa, FL||$305K||2||2||1,533|
|1044 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$305K||4||2||2,442|
|1060 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1060 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$755K||7||6.5||5,042|
|1062 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1062 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$569K||5||4||4,035|
|1064 Sylvia Ln Tampa, FL||$509K||4||3.5||3,700|
Nearby Schools in Lake Magdalene
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.