10410 Oak Ln, Rye, CO 810692 beds, 3 baths, 2,924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $30,000
- Finished basement, 72 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1032 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,924 sqft
- Lot depth: 237
- Lot width: 369
- Parcel #: 5706005002
- Zillow Home ID: 67153895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10410 Oak Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 81069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Rye, and 76.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 81069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rye.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 81069 home values.
- 10425 Oak Ln Rye, CO$108K321,400
- 7940 Greenhorn Rd Rye, CO$191K321,480
- 10431 East Ln Rye, CO$181K211,224
- 10457 Oak Ln Rye, CO$100K321,377
- 10462 Oak Ln Rye, CO--321,566
- 10467 East Ln Rye, CO$337K332,349
- 10460 West Ln CO$88K------
- 10460 West Ln Rye, CO--------
- 7986 Hunter Rd Rye, CO$136K211,494
- 10472 West Ln Rye, CO$122K321,568
- 10421 West Ln Rye, CO$157K321,782
- 8042 Greenhorn Rd Rye, CO$266K332,144
- 10480 Oak Ln Rye, CO$293K421,864
Nearby Schools in Rye
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292