10411 Cedar Lake Rd APT 203, Minnetonka, MN 553052 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $109,900
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 1211722340269
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 1806446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10411 Cedar Lake Road APT 203
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55305 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.2% higher than in Minnetonka, and 129.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55305 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minnetonka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55305 home values.
- 10411 Cedar Lake Rd APT 204 Hopkins, MN$86K221,200
- 10411 Cedar Lake Rd APT 519 Minnetonka, MN$126K------
- 10411 Cedar Lake Rd APT 510 Minnetonka, MN$91K21.51,200
- 10411 Cedar Lake Rd APT 509 Minnetonka, MN$88K221,200
- 10411 Cedar Lake Rd APT 508 Hopkins, MN$91K------
- 10411 Cedar Lake Rd APT 507 Hopkins, MN$91K------
- 10411 Cedar Lake Rd APT 504 Hopkins, MN$95K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!